There are at least three groups that perform under the name Double Take
1. A musical group currently famous for their début single Hot Problems.
2. A minimalist guitar and vocal jazz duo.
3. A five piece band based in La Crosse, WI specializing in classic popular dance music.
1. Double Take are a musical group which consists of Drew Garrett and Lauren Willey famous for their début single Hot Problems.
On April 17, 2012, the Hot Problems music video was featured on the Internet humor blog Tosh.0 and several other news sites. The next day, the song was released on YouTube. The song and accompanying video received harsh criticism with some calling it worse than Rebecca Black's Friday.
2. Roger Wang, a 30-year old solo fingerstyle guitarist, and 20-year old vocalist, Mia Palencia, began performing as the duo Double Take early February 2000. By limiting themselves to the boundaries of a guitar / vocal format, Double Take developed a style of presenting music through minimalist arrangements. Their music ranges from jazz standards to pop ballads, familiar tunes to original compositions.
Double Take’s debut album was completed in November 2000. Two years later, the album was remastered and repackaged by EQ Music Pte Ltd bringing Double Take’s music to Malaysia and Singapore.
3. Double Take is a five piece band based in La Crosse, WI specializing in classic popular dance music. Read more...
Bangla-mp3.info is a music search engine from where you can download your favourite songs from our Mp3 Database. We do not upload or host any files on our servers. If you are a valid owner of any content listed here & want to remove it then please send us a DMCA formatted takedown notice at dmca [at] bangla-mp3.info.