Blut aus Nord is a black metal band from Mondeville, France The band started in 1994 as a solo project, with Vindsval playing all instruments under the name Vlad. He released two demos under this title before changing the projects name to Blut Aus Nord before the release of Ultima Thulée in 1995. The next three albums were recorded with the aid of session musicians: It is only recently that the group has had any permanent members apart from Vindsval (who also played in The Eye and Children of Mäani).
The project's most critically acclaimed release is The Work Which Transforms God, a concept album which - in spite of being mostly instrumental with none of the lyrics made public - is meant to challenge the listener's prejudices and preconceptions about reality, life and various metaphysical subjects. The Work Which Transforms God has been almost unanimously praised in reviews and was named by Terrorizer Magazine as its number one album of 2003.
Blut aus Nord have dissociated themselves from nationalism, proclaiming a kinship with "environmentalist black metal" bands such as Wolves in the Throne Room.
Major releases from Blut aus Nord include
- Ultima Thulée 1995 (melodic black metal)
- Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers of The Icy Age 1996 (melodic black metal)
- The Mystical Beast Of Rebellion 2001 (black metal)
- The Work Which Transforms God 2003 (Industrial/ambient/black metal)
- Thematic Emanation of Archetypal Multiplicity (EP) (industrial metal, ambient, electronic)
- Metamorphosis of Realistic Theories 2006 (industrial, black metal, avant-garde)
- Odinist - The Destruction of Reason by Illumination 2007 (black metal)
- Memoria Vetusta II: Dialogue With The Stars 2009 (avant-garde, melodic black metal)
- What Once Was... Liber I (EP) (black/death metal, avant-garde)
- 777 - Sect(s) 2011 (avant-garde, industrial, black metal)
- 777 - The Desanctification 2011 (avant-garde, industrial, black metal)
- What Once Was... Liber II 2012 (EP) (black/death metal, avant-garde)
- 777 - Cosmosophy 2012 (avant-garde, industrial metal)
- What Once Was... Liber III 2013 (EP) (black/death metal, avant-garde)
- Debemur Morti 2014 (EP) (industrial, black metal)
- Triunity 2014 (split with P.H.O.B.O.S.) (industrial, black metal)
- Memoria Vetusta III: Saturnian Poetry - 2014 (avant-garde, melodic black metal)
- Codex obscura nomina - 2016 (split with Ævangelist) (industrial, black metal)
- Deus salutis meæ - 2017 (industrial, black metal) Read more...
Bangla-mp3.info is a music search engine from where you can download your favourite songs from our Mp3 Database. We do not upload or host any files on our servers. If you are a valid owner of any content listed here & want to remove it then please send us a DMCA formatted takedown notice at dmca [at] bangla-mp3.info.